Our Sales Policy
Please Read Before Inquiring!
1. All buyers must be 18 years or older.
2. All of our rabbits are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. We do maintain waiting lists for those interested in a specific breed, gender or color. Once on our waiting list, you will be notified when a rabbit matching your criteria is available. If we do not receive communication back from you within 48hrs, we will move forward to the next person on the list.
3. We require a deposit of 50% of the full purchase price to hold a rabbit. Rabbits are offered for deposit at 8 weeks of age and are released to be rehomed at 10 weeks old. Unless previous terms have been agreed to, if a rabbit is not picked up within 7 days after their rehome date, the deposit will be forfeited and the rabbit will be offered to the next buyer.
Acceptable payment methods for deposit are cash, PayPal, and Venmo.
If we, as the seller, cancel a sale, the deposit will be refunded immediately at the time of cancelling.
4. We strongly encourage all buyers to fully check over all rabbits they receive at the time of sale for condition and appropriate gender. We guarentee the health of all rabbits sold, but due to circumstances outside of our control concerning transportation home and acclimation to their new living conditions, we do not refund or replace rabbits lost once they leave our possession.
5. All sales are considered final. While we do understand that "life happens," we do not buy back animals that owners can no longer care for. At any time a buyer can return a rabbit they can no longer care for, but refunds will not be given.
Please feel free to inquire about any questions you may have!